people | places |
products | philosophy
index | references
people, places, products & philosophy
- Gropius, architect of the Bauhaus.
- Itten, color theory.
- Moholy-Nagy, graphic design and photography.
- Albers, color theory and basic courses.
- Wiemar, formative years.
- Dessau, most productive period.
- Berlin, closed by the Nazis.
- Arcitechture, Bauhuas building at Dessau.
- Furniture, first tubular chair.
- Graphic design, type design and layout.
- Manifesto, to produce "useful" artists.
- Legacy, functionalism/utilitarian.
- Influence, art movements.
Originaly launched November 1996.
Last updated 2008.